Raising an active toddler has its stressful moments, but the good out weights the bad. So, in the midst of temper tantrums, food throwing, and middle of the night cries, here is what I am cherishing today.
1. Seeing my sweet boy run around the yard in his daddy over sized baseball cap chasing his new best friend Louie!
2. Sitting on the front pouch eating Popsicles and using an umbrella to shade us from the sun.
3. Teaching Eli the southern art of Sweet Tea. I made him a pitcher full for the first time today.
4. Watching my little man attempt to use a fork. Although a tantrum or two ensued, it was precious.
5. Bedtime prayers, sweet hymns and "Jesus Loves Me"