Since it's Monday and there isn't a lot going on, I thought I'd jot down a little bit about my week.
1. Mondays seem like a long string of emails. I bet I have written/answered 50 already today.
2. Yesterday was a LAZY Sunday, but now I get to play catch-up. I need to clean, do laundry, visit my friend and her baby in the hospital, and exercise!
3. The rest of the week is equally as crazy! There is a play date on Tuesday. Weight Watchers, a school appearance and church on Wednesday, and Thursday is dinner with my parents. That doesn't include the daily stuff like work, gym, cooking and life.
4. That's ok with me, because I LOVE being busy.
5. Plus it will make the week go by faster which means the weekend comes sooner...or seems like it does. And this weekend I have my husband all to myself...CAN'T WAIT!!
And because this post is boring without any pictures, I'll include a little preview of our family photo session last weekend.
LOVE THAT BOY!! More to come. Until then...Happy Monday!!