* First of all, it's Thursday which means only one more day stands between me and the weekend. Can I get a HALLELUJAH?!!
* It's been one of those "sit at your computer" kinda days, which makes me super tired...and bored!
* So I'm watching the clock waiting for noon to get here so that I can jet! I have to hit the gym and swing by Wal-Mart, then it's our weekly Mommy/Son Date.
*Since the weather is cold, I think we'll come inside and make ourselves a Thankful Turkey. Don't worry, we'll stay warm drink Peppermint Hot Chocolate!!
* I'm planning a yummy meal, then I think Hubby and I will finish watching "Dumb And Dumber." I'm not even lying when I say we've been trying to get through it for three night...ha!
* Tomorrow Eric is off work for Veteran's Day, so we are planning a little lunch date at a new pizza place here in town. Then I think we'll head to Toys R Us for a little early shopping.
* Speaking of Christmas shopping, we are making great strides. In fact, we already know what we are buying everyone on our list and we've even checked a few people off...go us!!
* Ok, I gotta work the last half hour of my day. Happy Friday Eve!!!