1. It's Monday, and I'm actually glad to be back in the routine of things. I had a pretty rotten attitude all weekend, and I think a return to normalcy is just what I needed....that and a good, solid quiet time.
2. Please don't think my poor attitude (mentioned above) is an indication of a productive weekend. I didn't do a single thing to the house or to prepare for Ellie...other than shop. But that counts, right?
3. What did a I buy, you ask. Well, lots of girlie winter clothes for next year. Oh, I can't forget that I scored this year's Easter Dress too.
4. I could lie and tell you that I'll post pictures, but we all know that's not true. You'll just have to wait to and see.
5. I know you're dying to know my opinion on Miss America...ok, you're not but I'm going to tell you anyway. I didn't love the winner, I thought talent was a little rough, and poor Miss Iowa totally messed up the majauna question. To quote: "I think majauana should be used for recreation puporses only." HAHAHA! I know what she meant, but I still had to laugh. Maybe because I say stupid things on tv pretty much every day of my life.
6. One more thing. The 20/20 Special before the pageant was AWESOME. I thought it was dead on the realities of the pageant world!
7. Speaking of realities, Mondays come with a big dose of them...alarms that sound too early, dogs that puke in their cages while you sleep, 100 + emails to address...sigh!!
8. This means I'm going to have to cut this short. I'm getting ready to record the weekend show before I leave the station.
9. Don't think my day stops there. Next I'm headed to the gym, then home to clean, cook, and do laundry before we take Eli to the Big Brother Class at the hospital tonight.
10. Speaking of Eli? How did I make it to No. 9 on this list before even mentioning him...poor kid. Actually, lucky kid! He had a great weekend to make up for the last one. I'll post more on that soon.