* This is going to be another post with lots of bullet points. You might want to get used that for a while.
*You may also want to get used to iphone pictures. Lugging around a camera, taking pictures, loading pictures, and writing a post just takes too much time and effort right now.
* Moving on. It's Monday again which marks Ellie's 7 week birthday and my second week back at work. So far, we're adjusting well.
* Ellie's wonderful sleep habits have made it easy to get back into the swing of things.
* Speaking of sleeping, it's pretty sad when your newborn sleeps better than your three-year-old. Eric and I take bets on which kid will be up first at night. Lately it's been Eli.
* This brings me to a new revelation. I am so grateful to have Eric. (ok, maybe a not - so - new revelation) I can vent on here all day long about our sleep woes, but no one fully understands...except Eric. Not only does he "get it" he helps me see the humor in it!
* He helps me see the humor in a lot of things, like not checking the expiration date on meat thus ruining dinner. Thanks Babe, for eating Roman Noodles like a champ!
* And because my best laid plans often end up like last night's dinner fiasco, here is some laughter for you!
* That's all I've got today. Have a Happy Monday!!