Ya'll it's Monday and I'm exhausted. Let's just "bullet point" this one, ok?
1. Last night was rough with a capital "R." I'm not sure if that should be "capital" or "capitol," and I'm too tired to look it up. Don't judge.
2. Ellie had a horrible night, and I've been up since 2:30 this morning.
3. That would be why my desk looks like McDonald's threw up coffee. I think I might have a problem.
4. I would love to tell you that I went home to rest after work, but I just didn't.
5. I actually had a massage this afternoon, and while I am grateful for the relaxation I seriously thought about cancelling to go home and nap. The only thing that kept me from it was the fact that my gift card expires tomorrow.
6. So, after the massage (which was wonderful by the way) I hit up Sonic for a Route 66 Diet Vanilla Coke. Yes, that was after my zillion coffees...and a Dr. Pepper. Again, don't judge!
7. Then I took the kids to the park. Sounds crazy, right? Well, not after you bride your three year old to sleep by promising him a trip to the ball field, you have to follow through.
8. I'm thinking now that I should dedicate an entire blog post to the benefits of Caffeine Overload and The Difference Between Parental Bribery and Positive Reinforcement. Ha!
9. Speaking of parenting, mine did a great job rearing me from this little girl into the fine specimen of a lady I am today. Ha! Sorry, I think that last diet coke is kicking in. Really, please don't judge!
10. That's all I've got...wish us a better night. Oh yeah, HAPPY MONDAY!!!