* I went home yesterday and took a LONG nap to make up for my lack of sleep the night before. It's not the same a a full night's rest, but seeing as I haven't had any of those in about three and a half years, this works wonders!
*When I woke up, I took Eli to the ball field to play! It was Ellie's first trip to watch her brother in action, but you can bet it won't be the last!
* I think a coffee pot and crockpot will be the key to my sanity for the next few years!
* Last night went much, much better than Sunday night. Ellie slept like a champ, and Eli was only up one time. Go us!!
* On top of that, when I made it home with the kiddos Eli started acting puny. He has a 101 degree temperature. LOVELY!!
* Looks like I will be staying home tomorrow after the show. I'll keep you posted!!