I thought I would catch you up on life in the Watson home. Let's just do a little top ten, okay? Ok, here we go....
1. Everyone is sleeping well. Can I get a Hallelujah? Ellie is hit or miss as far as sleeping through the night goes, but when she's up it's short, sweet and to the point-"change me, feed me, let me sleep." I'll take it!!
2. I attribute Eli's successful sleep to swimming. Goodness, I love swimming!!
3. I've arranged it to where I can start leaving work early two days a week. This gives me time to pick up the kids before nap time. Crazy? Maybe, but well worth it for the extra time with them! Yesterday was our first attempt at this, and it was great!
4. Tomorrow I have a little something else up my sleeve which includes some Father's Day gift making.
5. Another random fact, I'm obsessed with Disney. We had a little trip planned, but Eli informed us that he would rather go to Monster Jam...MONSTER JAM!! I think I'm raising a redneck. Needless to say, if he doesn't want to go, we're going to save the money.
6. I'm thinking this should have been a Top Five instead of a Top Ten.
7. I finally joined the 21st Century and joined Instagram. I'm in love. It's my new favorite social media. Who needs Facebook? I joke...sorta!
8. Who knows, I may go hog wild and join Twitter. Stay tuned. Oh, and follow me on Instagram: Morganwwatson.
9. This list is getting long. I had no idea my life was this boring.
10. I do indeed have a ton of pictures I want to post for you, but as you know, sometimes that takes too much effort!!