Well, I thought I would update you on my totally boring, yet always eventful life.
1. Eli and Ellie have both taken growth spurts this week. Eli has been up with cramping legs and Ellie has been up eating us out of house and home. I'm glad they're growing, but I sure will be happy to get some rest again.
2. Actually, I shouldn't complain. I got a lot of rest this morning thanks to a stomach bug that forced me to call in sick. I'm not 100% yet, but I'm not hanging over a toilet puking my guts out. I'd say that's an improvement.
3. My sister's wedding shower is this weekend, and I am so excited! I've been planning for a while, so I'm ready for it to all come together! As soon as I'm done with this post I'm gonna get busy finalizing the menu.
4. I should probably make losts of lists too. A "To Do" List, Grocery List, and Packing List. Sometimes getting away is more work than just staying home. Oh well, I can't wait to see my family!
5. Eli is super into car races this week thanks to his little surprise from the weekend, which I promise to blog about soon, but right now, I'm gonna rest up by snuggling in with my babies for an afternoon movie!