Well, I did a trial run with the gym schedule, I think it's going to work. I may have to tweak my home routine a little and change the day I work late, but we'll play it by ear. The good news is that the we're making progress (and not excuses) here.
The next part of this whole process is setting goals. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, I HATE the idea of having a goal weight. Sometimes you lose inches and not pounds, and to be honest- I don't want to be governed by a scale.
However, just like my resistance with the schedule, I'm gonna have to get over it. Today I'm going to share with you a few goals I've set more myself, and next week I'll get into the details.
Overall Goal: Lose 50 lbs by my 28th birthday (June 21st)
Daily Goal: Record all food consumption on Lose It App & Exercise
Weekly Goal: Workout A Minimum of 5 Days & Lose 1.5 lbs.
Other Small Goals / Milestones:
1. Not Miss A Cycling Class Until My Anniversary (October 4th)
2. Make Healthy Eating A Priority So That Thanksgiving Feels Like A Treat Instead Of A Normal Day (Nov. 28th)
3. Lose 20 lbs by Christmas Holiday (December 31st)
4. Lose A Total Of 30 lbs By Ellie's Birthday (March 4th)
5. Reach Overall Goal Of 50 lbs By My Birthday (June 21st)
Post a Comment