1. Eric's parents took the kids the day after Christmas. We slept and took down decorations.
2. Ellie got an eye infection, Eli got an ear infection, and Eric got the flu. BOO!!!
3. Morgan nursed her sickies back to health.
4. We celebrated New Year's Eve at home. Ellie and I slept while the boys played.
5. I attempted to sleep train Ellie. As luck would have it, she has now hit a growth spurt. Go figure!!
6. We had an indoor snowball fight with Marshmallows followed by family movie night (post to come.)
7. The boys went to Monster Jam in Nashville while the girls chilled at home (post to come)
8. We spent Sunday relaxing as a family (post to come.)
9. The coldest air in 20 years left us holed up inside. We're surviving.
10. We watched the BCS Championship. Yeah, that made the highlight reel. Ha!