1. This is one of those weird posts that no one other than myself cares about, so feel free to skip. I'm just jotting down a few things I don't want to forget.
2. My blog is so, so outdated. It needs a major face-life, and it would probably be a good thing to go ahead and add Ellie to the side bar...just sayin'. Eli was two when we had those last pictures taken.
3. In less than one month (ONE MONTH, ya'll) Ellie will be a year old. My goodness, that blows my mind. We're planning her a very low key celebration with family and a few close friends. Bless her heart, I think a new carseat will be her big gift.
4. I've been such a slacker with baby number two. She doesn't sleep through the night, I haven't weened her from the bottle, and she spends the majority of her days in a sleeper.
5. Along those same lines our little "Bucket List" is usually completed by early February, but we've yet to check anything off this year. Oh well, Saturdays spent playing with the kids and catching up on chores seems to be a much better option for us these days.
6. This coming Saturday we'll be signing Eli up for t-ball. I am so stinkin' excited!! He has been waiting to play since he was like two. Poor guy. Eric is going to coach, and I can't wait to find out what team he'll be on so that I can buy jewelery and order Ellie a matching, monogrammed shirt!
6. Moving on. I am so, sooooooo over winter. Everyone everywhere is getting record breaking snowfalls. Here in the "Bowling Green Bubble" we're getting recorded breaking cold and bone chilling rains. Usually I hold out for "one good snow," but this year I want sunshine and summer time.
6.My parents bought me an early birthday gift, and I'll be seeing "Beauty And The Beast" Off Broadway next month. Can. Not. Wait!!!
7. We also booked and paid down half of our condo rental for vacation. Whoot!!! Plus, we're going to spend another day at Disney. It will be Eli's third trip and Ellie's first. Yay, Yay, Yay!!
8. We've already filed our taxes, so can't wait for the refund to come. We're going to pay off the van.
9. Of course it will come just in time to buy Eric a new vehicle. By new I totally mean used, but new to us, and affordable...as in can be paid off in three years or less.
10. That is all. Have a safe and warm Monday