It’s been kinda crazy around these parts this week. Since I never, ever blog anymore, I thought this would be a good time to get everyone up to speed with these five little points.
1. Ellie has been sick for almost a week. It started when she cut three molars at the same time. She teeths really hard and usually ends up with a gunky eye and runny nose. This time she got an ear infection, double eye infection, and some kind of cold.
2. The timing was really bad because I started my new job on Monday. The good news is it’s going great. I need to learn how to pace myself a bit because I work super fast from being on deadline for all those years in television. Ha! I love it, and I’m enjoying meeting all the new people.
3. Eric’s parents were in town for a belated birthday celebration (he turned 30 last week) and to help watch Ellie since she’s been sick. They took Eli home with them yesterday, but they may come back tonight to help some more with Ellie. They’ve been a blessing for sure!
4. T-Ball is still rolling along, and my boys are loving it. The games start here in the next week or so. I can’t wait!
5. I never thought I would be so happy to see warm weather arrive. It’s been a doozy of a winter. Maybe sometime this week I’ll actually update my Spring Bucket List.
Okay that is all. Two posts in one week…that hasn’t happened in months!