1. Last week was crazy with a capitol "C." I was out of the office on Thursday for a field trip, Friday working on a project, Monday on vacation, and yesterday for a trip to Frankfort. Today it's all business and a whole lot of playing catch-up.
2. I'm going to try to get back on track with blog posts this week, but don't hold your breath. Ha! My house is a mess from all the busyness, and that is driving BONKERS!!! Cleaning will probably top my priority list at this point.
3. Also a priority is getting ready for family pictures. We are having them made on Sunday for the FIRST TIME as a family of four. I know, I know…that's ridiculous. I'm thinking we'll do neutrals with a pop of orange. Yay!!
4. Also this weekend are a few other biggies like driving to Nashville, family movie night, going to the orchard, painting pumpkins and hanging out with the Adkins clan! There may also be a bon fire tucked in there, but we'll have to play that part by ear.
5. With all the fall activities coming at us so quickly, we'll have to start planning and organizing for the holidays. I can. NOT. wait!!!